INK inc PR is featured in Public Relations Leadership Strategies
Research and Markets has announced the addition of Public Relations Leadership Strategies: Leading CEO's on Developing a Leadership Plan, Making a Direct Financial Impact, and Adding Value for a Company to their offering.
Public Relations Leadership Strategies is a smart and intriguing volume that focuses on the strategies essential for successfully shaping the roles of today's public relations industry leaders. Featuring CEOs from some of the nation's leading public relations firms, this book offers invaluable perspectives on common issues such as: achieving a global mindset, creating a company vision, developing and implementing growth strategies, and defining market goals and expectations. Each author outlines the elements necessary to maintain a balance between understanding industry basics, building and motivating a creative team, and establishing and nourishing alliances with both new and existing clients. These executives define tactics that have been imperative to their own success and daily practice, and that will hold true into the future.
The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great innovative minds of today as these experienced executives offer up their thoughts on the keys to success within this ever-evolving field. Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business intelligence from C-Level executives (Chairman, CEO, CFO, CMO, Partner) from the world's most respected companies nation-wide, rather than third-party accounts from unknown authors and analysts.
Each chapter is comparable to an essay/thought leadership piece and is a future-oriented look at where an industry, profession, or topic is headed and the most important issues for the future. Through an exhaustive selection process, each author was hand-picked by the Inside the Minds editorial board to author a chapter.Chapters Include:
1. Helen Ostrowski, Chief Executive Officer, Porter Novelli"Public Relations Leadership in a Global Economy"
2. Andrew Cooper, Founder/Principal, CooperKatz & Company, Inc."A Vision For Success: Developing a Leadership Plan For Your Company"
3. Bob Hope, President and Co-Owner, Hope-Beckham, Inc.The View of Hope on PR"
4. Richard H. Grove, Chief Executive Officer, INK Inc."Providing Valuable PR"
5. Joe Allen, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Allen & Caron Inc."Investor Relations: Creating a Dialogue with the Investor"
6. Mark Irion, Chief Executive Officer, Dutko Worldwide"A Vision for Public Policy Management"
7. Molly M. Miller, Founder and Principal, Engage PR "A Boutique PR Perspective"
8. Rita Brogan, Chief Executive Officer, PRR, Inc."Mission and Value Driven PR."